Join our Business Partnership
If you'd like to support the work of Tyne & Wear Archives & Museums, you can join our Business Partnership scheme. It costs from £750 per year (gold, silver and bronze memberships are available) and you'll receive a range of benefits which can be tailored to suit your business.
Business Partner benefits
- Special family events at venues such as the Laing Art Gallery, Discovery Museum, and the Great North Museum: Hancock.
- VIP access for you and your clients at major previews and events
- Recognition of your company's support in our venues, press releases, web pages and publications
Then create your own membership package from the following:
- Venue hire discounts
- Employee volunteering challenges
- Behind the scenes tours
- Employee discounts in our shops
- Private exhibition and gallery tours led by our curators
- A 'Best of the North East' induction for employees at Discovery Museum
- Promotional and advertising opportunities in our venues and publications
Make a real difference
The fees from Tyne & Wear Archives & Museums' Business Partnership are used to support the running and programming of our museums and galleries.
"The success of our business is inextricably linked to the success of this city and region. The opportunity to support Tyne & Wear Archives & Museums' exhibitions and events, which showcase the extraordinary diversity that the North East has to offer, enables us to promote the region and our business in a more dynamic and engaging way."
Michelle Percy, Director, Silverlink Holdings Ltd.
"Northumbrian Water places excellent customer service at the heart of the business. We believe that achieving and sustaining high levels of employee engagement is key to excellent customer service.
"We're continually striving to grow the sense of engagement with our vision and values, encouraging people to translate them into how they do their job everyday. Long term partners, like Tyne & Wear Archives & Museums, help our employees to participate in high quality, valuable and fun volunteering opportunities."
Louise Hunter, Director of Corporate Affairs, Northumbrian Water
Find out more
To find out more contact Jo Bussey on Jo.Bussey@twmuseums.org.uk or (0191) 277 2264.